WOODLAND CHAMPIONS CLUB
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All members and guests of the club must comply with these terms and conditions. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in termination of your membership.
2. Ensure you and other campers adhere to The Countryside Code, The Caravan Code and The Seashore Code (see Annexes 1a-1c.)
3. Club sites are permitted for recreational purposes only. Members are not allowed to use site as a place of residence, work or other non-related purposes.
4. Members must comply with site specific rules and requirements as well as those listed in these terms and conditions.
5. Campfires are only permitted if the site allows you to do so.
6. BBQ’s are allowed to be in designated areas. If you are unsure of the designated area you should consult the site manager/owner.
7. Care should be taken not to damage the site or the surrounding locality. Trees, fences, buildings, equipment and stock should all be respected.
8. Wastewater or toilet waste must not be allowed to contaminate the land or water.
9. Accurate details of visitors must be provided to the site owner/manager of the site upon request.
10. When making a booking to a site you must provide accurate and complete details of all visitors.
11. You must arrive and depart by a reasonable time or a time which has been agreed with the site owner/manager.
12. If you need to cancel a booking you must inform the campsite at the earliest opportunity.
13. Persistent no-show bookings may result in your membership being terminated.
14. Where a full payment has been made in order to receive a refund the booking must be cancelled at least 14 calendar days before the arrival date. 15% administration fee is non-refundable. Cancellations made less than 14 days before arrival date will not be refunded.
15. Complaints of unsuitable behaviour of other members should be directed to the site manager/owner.
16. Local people should be able to carry on their normal activities when the site is in use. Reasonable steps to minimise disturbance should be made.
17. Any serious incidents should be reported to the club www.woodlandchampions.co.uk
18. Where allowed animals belonging to members of the organisation will be kept on a lead and under close control. They will not be allowed to run loose on the site or cause disturbance to local people or animals. They will be exercised away from units and those parts of the site used for communal activities. Any mess will be cleared up.
19. Noise should be kept to a minimum for the comfort of others on the site as well as people who live or work nearby.
20. Behaviour which is detrimental to another user of any site, site staff, local residents or members of the public and/or property of, may result in you being asked to leave the site, no refund will be issued. Your membership may also be terminated.
Fire Precautions and Emergency Procedures
21. Open fires and barbecues will not be held except with the permission of the responsible person. Where permission is given for open fires for barbecues, they will be sited on open ground, away from units, vehicles, awnings and any other structures and signs clearly displayed.
22. On leaving a site you should ensure all your refuse is in suitable containers on the site or taken away by yourself. The site should be left clean and tidy.
23. Each site will have specific rules to how they would like refuse disposed of, these rules must be followed.
Site Specific Cancellation Policy
24. If you wish to modify or cancel your booking prior to your arrival date, please contact us as soon as possible.
25. If you cancel or amend your booking, you forfeit your deposit.
26. If, for whatever reason, you do not turn up at the accommodation on the arrival date stated on your booking confirmation email, without prior warning to Toad Abode (“a no show”), this shall be considered a cancellation.
Site Specific Reservation Policy
27. You must be over 18 to make a reservation. Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of their stay. Children must be supervised at all times.
28. Toad Abode is a Woodland Champions Club Certified Site, and therefore is for the use of WCC members only, by making a booking you agree that you are a member or agree to become a member of Woodland Champions Club (membership is free) and that you agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Club.
29. Please check your dates, party details and all other details – your booking is your responsibility and your deposit is non-refundable in any event.
30. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of your booking, please contact .
31. To confirm a booking, you must be authorised to make the booking by all persons named on the booking and their parent or guardian for all party members who are under 18 when the booking is made. By making the booking, you are confirming that all persons named on the booking accept the Terms and you will inform the other persons named on the booking of the confirmation details and any other appropriate information.
32. By making the booking you also become responsible for making all payments due under the booking.
Site Specific Rules General
33. No fishing is allowed in the river.
34. No alcohol allowed.
1b. The Caravan Code